I think Calgary is a safety city. I don’t have any example for it, but it just makes me feel peace and friendly. I think it is safer than my home town. In my hometown every house or apartments have the iron door and iron gate, because they have some thief will go in to your house from window. If you go to Taipei, you will see every apartment just like jail. In my opinion, don’t show off how rich you are and the thief won’t notice you. If you walk alone in night, you might to bring a bear spray with you.
It's interesting you mention that...when I lived in Taipei, I was surprised to see gates or bars on most of the windows. My apartment didn't have them, but I felt safe anyway!
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I think Calgary is a safe city. (safety is a noun)
If you walk alone at night, you might want to bring bear spray with you.