In now a day, time is very important for people, and therefore, people are always looking for ways to reduce the amount of time to travel between places to places. Hence, choose what kind of transportation that is better than others can help you save the time. For example, if you are doing business internationally, you should be taking plane instead of boats. Take an airplane is an easy way to travel around the world. The advantages of taking plane are faster than other transportation and on the plane will have flight attendants to serve you. The disadvantage is if you have to sit on a plane too long your body will feel uncomfortable. I noticed that if you pay more, your treatment will be better.
It's great to fly first class. I was lucky enough to get upgraded once flying from Hawaii to Taiwan...the seats were really comfortable and the food was delicious! I wish I could fly that way all the time.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Nowadays, time is very important...
Hence, choosing what kind of transporation is better than others can help you save time. / Taking an airplane is an easy way to travel around the world. (Use a gerund when a verb is the subject of the sentence)