Monday, October 3, 2011

City and Country

In my opinion, Taipei is the best place to live. First, Taipei’s transportations are very convenient. We have MRT (Mass Rapid Transit), buses, and taxi, so they can take you wherever you want to go, it’s fast and can help you save many time. Second, there have many night markets that you can eat many transitional foods, and buy some clothes, it’s really cheap and taste. Third, there have a lot of place to visit, so you won’t be boring if you live in Taipei. For all these reason, Taipei is the best place to live.

2 comments:

  1. You know I lived in Taipei for 2 years, so of course I agree with everything you said here. :) I also like that it's close to the ocean and the mountains (I visited Yangmingshan a few times).

    Corrections:
    First, Taipei's transportation is very convenient. (uncountable)

    Third, there are lots of places to visit, so you won't be bored if you live in Taipei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Taiwan so much, but I enjoy living in Calgary. By the way, I study in Chinese culture university it is in Yangmingshan.

    ReplyDelete