If I won $10 million, I would buy a house or an apartment in Canada for my parents, because they’re planning to buy a house or an apartment than my sister and I don’t have to rent a house there. If I just buy an apartment, it won’t cost all 10 million so I can give the left to them for saving or they can plan to go to honeymoons if they want. I think they spent too much money to bring my sister and I up, so when I won 10 million I will spend all the money on them too.
It's good that you're thinking of your parents. I'm sure they would appreciate that gift from you!
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
If I just buy an apartment, it won't cost the whole 10 million, so I can give the remainder to them to save or plan to go on a honeymoon if they want.