Wednesday, November 2, 2011

blog 6

There are many things that I love to do when I was in Taiwan, especially playing basketball. Because when I am playing basketball, I can release my pressure from school, friends, and parents. Playing basketball is also the way that I can have some time with my father due to his job, he usually stays in other cities, but even now I still remember that he had promised me that he would come back every weekend and teach me how to play basketball. Therefore, I like the feeling of staying with my father, and the satisfaction when I shot the ball into the basket.  

1 comment:

  1. I remember that basketball is really popular in Taiwan, especially the NBA! I hope you're still able to play basketball in Canada to release stress; I know there are some courts in the Kinesiology building.

    Corrections:
    Playing basketball is also the way that I can have some time with my father due to his job; he usually stays...

    ReplyDelete